10-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
cisach
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe BSM/CR

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
ZPC / PC / which Pads?

I'm picking up a PC from a guy on Craigslist today - not sure what it's going to come with but the picture only shows the machine itself.

I know I may need a weight and a backing plate... can someone help me out on the pads? I'm done some research but it's...A lot.

I currently use all the Ziano stuff. I have some ZPC but have never used it. My routine currenthly has been wash/clay/wash/ and then Z5 Z2 Z6 etc...

My Black Sapphire isn't in terrible shape but in the direct sun you can def. see swirls and spider webs. There's also some oxidation? -- Right under the side view mirrors even after a good washing I have these white hazy streaks going downwards... I also have some stubborn water spots from spinklers that are fed with recycled water ( never making that parking mistake agian)

I’m looking to give the car the TLC I should have given when I purchased it 8 months ago.

Since I’m starting out, I don’t’ want to get too aggressive ( I know there’s better stuff out there than ZPC) so I think I need white and maybe orange pads?
Z2/Z5 I’ll do by hand.

Questions:

What pad (color/make) should I use ?
What size?
Do I need anything after ZPC and before sealant?
Wash/Clay/Wash/ZPC/???/Z2,5,6
Appreciate 0