View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #39
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

3 Weeks down the line Review:

I had updated my car with nearly new M sports suspension couple of months ago. So springs, struts and bump stops were nearly new.

I was not happy with aesthetics of M sports suspension therefore I added Eibach Sportsline Springs to M sports suspension.

As I mentioned earlier, I felts that my car was less springy compared to OEM M sports suspension.

However I have sat in 06 and 07 M sport E90 320d and both were smoother compared to mine. Both were on 19 and infact one of them was on RFTs as well.
I could not figure out why their car were smoother? Were they smoother due to worn out bump stops, settled springs or worn struts or was there any other reason?

All in all in terms of comfort, Eibach Sportsline are very much like M sports suspension of E90 320i however you get decent drop on them.

I have a little more drop in 2-3 weeks as I have to be carefull now not to hit lower part of front bumper when I am parking in supermarket bays. Simple solution, park it in reverse!

Boring part ends here and interesting part (photo)