View Single Post
      10-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
Definitely try to get into 335i, try to get it in 6 speed manual...manual is cheaper and the whole lot more fun! If you drive this twin turbo sport package manual 6 speed, clutch, you would never want to drive automatic, let alone less powerfull 328 that doesn't have sports suspension. Enough said for motivation, here is where you can get a good deal on new 335i,- "Life Quality BMW" ask for Alex Gilkis phone # 718-439-00-55. Address,- 9326 Fourth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220. Last time I was there, Alex gave me a car at invoice. Before negotiating, I went to www.truecar.com printed out options I wanted at "GREAT PRICE", showed print out to Alex, and said to him that's the price I want or I'm going elsewhere. So, he gave it to me! Good luck!
Sounds like Alex Gilkis himself...

That guy does not KNOW crap about cars...NOTHING..
I went on a car hunt for a good 2 months and of all CA..he is on the S^%$ list...
doesnt budge on prices, gives you false info and loves telling stories...avoid at all COST!

If you want good service..go to Ryan from Flemington...very pleasent to talk to and will def. keep you up to date with everything...
Appreciate 0