dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJUNO78 View Post
1. all e92 coupes regardless of engine have sports suspension
2. Life "Quality" is terrible. Avoid at all cost. Search their name on here on any bmw forum, and you will see what I mean

How long have you had your 335?
My 335i is one of the first ones built in November 2006, so it's 2007 335i. By now this coupe has 54k miles...never had major problem. The only problems I would have with this car is from taking it to dealer. All dealers are horrible...I wonder sometimes how they stay in business...if such poor customer service was happening in Germany, they would all long be fired for sure. I serviced my 335i at BMW of Manhattan and it was some of the worst experiences ever...and I am not a fussy customer. BMW of Manhattan services more than 200 cars a day, so you can imagine with that many cars to service, they are prone to make mistakes, misdiagnose, etc,.. I heard some bad things about Life Quality BMW, but things have changed, service has improved...for the last year I have only been dealing with LQBMW... haven't had problem there...we have no more dealerships left here, so we are trying to build good relations with smaller local dealers like LQBMW, so I recommend it.
Appreciate 0