10-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJUNO78 View Post
this poster is def shady... oddly enough he was on the m3 board asking for a dealer recomendation a couple of weeks ago... why didnt he just go to Alex?

the only reason I remembered, is that I used to work with a guy named Dimitri, whose nickname was dima... and the screenname stuck out
Don't feel sorry for you...you get what you deserve,-for each his own...who drives 328 in girly color white? Maybe some punk in staten island? Maybe the fumes of Dump of Staten got into your head? Is this what you like? You like when people talk to you like this? If you want respect, you have to give one too. I am a respectful poster, searching for information and sharing information. This is a great forum and has helped me a lot. The trick with www.truecar.com to use as a good negotiation tool I got here, and it prooves once again to be a working one. I am one fellow poster helping another...its because of posters like myself this forum is so great...and what are you bringing to this forum? Aggression? Disrespect? Keep your 328 misery to yourself, would you? If you have nothing usefull to add, why don't you just keep out? Or...
Appreciate 0