View Single Post
      09-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #38
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

if you really wanna be aware of your speeds, get slightly bent rims or unbalanced, it really shakes at speeds about 70 it'll teach you to time your moments of when you'd wanna speed. Common guys, everyone's acting like they've never opened their car up before. I'm SURE everyone has at one time or another. Give the kid a break, The cop could've arrested you, took you to court, towed your car, claim you were avoiding arrest and the list goes on and on. Next time just be careful. a few hundred is better than being on probation or having a suspended license for excessive use of speeds. He could've been a douche and wrote 101, how would you prove you weren't going that fast? after all you said that you didn't notice how fast you were going. At any speeds of being caught over 100 that's car towed away, arrested. and more but luckly he wrote you a ticket and let you continue with your night. Just be greatful that that was hoonestly all he was doing. Also so cal freeways suck late at night. Buckets usually don't have their lights on drive around hoping for an accident so they can get a new car..... just a word of advice. Plus if he really wanted to be a douche, he could've called backup and claimed that "you were racing another vehicle." - it happens to everyone if you have the wrong officer... and +1 to what jasonn said.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0