04-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #152
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
1. Seat side and car side just refers to the male/female sides of the harness. Seat side is the big yellow harness underneath your seat. Car side is the black plug coming from your car underneath the carpet.
Ah, thanks that make sense now.

Quote:
2. If no heat then no need to add power wires into those slots on the harness
Actually I want to retrofit heating now especially if its in the seats. I don't have climate control but I do have aircon with rotatory dials. Part number: 64116960860 on this link.
has anybody retrofitted on this?

Quote:
3. Iirc the kcan wires are green and orange/green. But it may differ from which location I guess.
Yes, that is present on my driver seat and I will be connecting it. It needs to be connected only on the driver seat. (SEAT MODULE)
My question is that on passenger side there is blue/white wire is position 1, and that needs to run to junction box. Is that correct? As on passenger side, I have SEAT HEATING MODULE.
What about wire in position 5 which is green / red? According to earlier posting (#51) it is ignition plus and it should connect to terminal 15.
My question is what is terminal 15?
For reference, I'm uploading my passenger side seat harness (seat side)

Quote:
4. The white wire is not used. You may leave it unplugged.
Great. I was getting worried and thought these seats were not compatible with my car. Does anybody know what is it?

Last edited by makkan00; 04-07-2013 at 04:01 PM..
Appreciate 0