Australia
Rep
Drives: MY11 BMW 330d Msport Carbon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by anielsen71 View Post
@demobboss
Have you had your car on a roling road?
And have you had other modifications done besides dpf delete?
This link to my car in the garage section of my profile should show you all my mods thus far: http://www.e90post.com/forums/bpgara...o=view&id=8135
Yepp as I said in my previous post regarding this, after installing a tuning box that only changes fuel pressures/?timing we trial Dynoed (rolling roaded) the car at the different settings available on the tuning box dial. Results were mixed and inconsistent with some settings giving temperamental idle speeds, so I don't recommend tuning boxes despite the fact that mine is still plugged in. I feel after much discussion with my friends at BMR, Advan and Pulse that an open ECU Dyno based reflash or a stage 2/3 tuningbox inputting multiple channels like turbo pressures, fuel, timing etc would be much better and more likely to achieve closer results to Mr Singh's. Though from what I have seen and heard, even multi-channel tuning boxes only yield modest gains. Therefore, a Dyno based tune is the best option. Trouble is such a thing is not yet readily available here in Oz.