Colonel
Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Its just a sport to our nation, but to other countries its much much more.

For example, take the superbowl and the world series.. it happens every year, and it only involves our country. So basically just cities are united. Whereas the world cup is once every 4 years. Countries are united, its almost as if, people let go of their other issues and join together to support their country. It takes SO much just to qualify, let alone be a part of it. Only 32 nations are selected, and its so exciting cause you never know who will win.

I have been a soccer fan my entire life. I was 6-7 yrs old and had My very first crush on an Italian soccer player named Guiseppe Signori. I was 10 years old when roberto baggio missed the PK in the final against brazil, and guess what.. i cried. My family cried.. it has so much to do with pride and patriotism.
what u said is so true

if u dont get pasionate about somthing, u wont know alot about it, thats y if u want 2 know alot about football, u must love it (its common sense).

bella ur lucky u begun ur life with football when u were young, i played when i were young, but i watched a whole WC when it was in france, just remember the final match in 94

i knew Guiseppe Signore in his last 3 seasons, what i always say about him is "Man, that player only knows how to score beautiful goals, he cant score normal goals, even his P.K r beautiful"

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .
Appreciate 0