View Single Post
      03-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #2
Hej
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 Black Sapphire 330i e90

P.S. ...

I also received good service from their service department. Things got off to a little bit of a bumpy start when they didn't have the part needed when I dropped the car off, even though I made an appointment. I was also having them get out some junk that had fallen down inside the center console and was making noise when I accellerated and stopped (which took two tries, as it turned out there was also some loose change in the floor vents).

After I got the car back and left the dealership, I found some scratches in my car that I was certain (but had no proof) were not there before. I went back to talk to the SA again, expecting to be told that it the scratches weren't their fault, and unless I could prove it was there was nothing they could do about it. Instead, he told me it was no problem to have the guys in the detail department buff them out. Although it was a bit of a hassle with getting everything taken care of, in the end I was happy that they took care of all the problems no questions asked and without charge.
Appreciate 0