View Single Post
      09-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
SpeedRacer
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe Space Grey

Daniels BMW, Allentown, PA

Just wanted to post about a positive experience at Daniels BMW in Allentown, PA.I just picked up on 8/29 an 07 335i Space Grey, Cold and Premium packages, parking sensors, black dakota leather, brushed aluminum trim. Super clean car with onlyt 30,000 miles and no paint work.

Here's what really impressed me I was supposed to pick the car up on 8/26. I receive a call and they asked me if I could wait until Monday 8/29 to pick the car up. They mentioned that there were three open campaigns (HPFP, Injectors, reprogram) open and that they wanted to complete the campaigns before I took delivery to ensure that I had a positive end user experience being that this was my first BMW.

Love the car, it looks like a new one. Just wanted to say that this was the most positive buying experience I have ever had. I have owned over 50 cars, most them new. The sales person was excellent and very professional. If you are looking for clean CPO or a new BMW call Daniels and ask for Dave Hackett you will not be disappointed. They have been awarded the BMW Center of Excellence award 12 times.

BTW, this is an excellent website and resource for me to learn about BMW's, I am glad I found it and look forward to learning about these fine cars.

If you do go , don't look at the Black M6 in the showroom
Appreciate 0