boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydever View Post
I agree. Or a photo with the charger even hooked up. Its mounted but I have yet to see a photo of it with a filter on, or a hose/tube to connect to throttle body.

I don't doubt they are trying to make one, but it seems like it has been forever. Why "tease" two weeks ago or whatever and then disappear.

Very odd how MMW does this. The OP on here makes it seem like it was to be released to the world a few days later. His sig even says "this week" for release when the OP was made.

It is now "this week" + like 2/3

Have a feeling this is not a legit think that has ever been run/ driven. He tolsd me thru PM back in NOV that it had been on his car for weeks and hes been driving around with it testing it out.

ODD
2 test cars. the most recent pictures are of it on gavin's car. the other one is that other dood who's username i do not remember. i don't know why there are two cars now or what happened to the first car. would like to know but in the end, its up to him to share.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0