View Single Post
      10-09-2015, 05:36 PM   #77
Boganian Rubes
Lieutenant Coal Burner
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 320d e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev88 View Post
Didn't want to take the risk for something that may not work so went with the power kit. Haha bank account now suffering that decision
You mean like a flash tune or something? Haha yeah lol @account. I don't think you'd be taking much of a risk with flash tunes. For instance, there's a bluefin tune dealer in Melbourne Tigersoft Performance, and they offer a money back guarantee I think over 30 Days? Or 14? I don't remember lol. But the tunes do work and you definitely get that boost. I pretty sure most flash tunes have refund policies and they cover any engine damage that could ever happen because of the tune, at least all the ones I've seen have that. And they don't void BMW warranty when you uninstall them, which is pretty quick to do. I think the 320d PPK is more of a drivability upgrade. If you're just looking for power 17 kW is laughable for like what 3k? Whereas most tuning products are like $500-$900. Have you seen that piggyback tuner that I linked up just before? It's adjustable and claims a potential maximum of 171kW, a $550 unit from the UK.
Appreciate 0