View Single Post
      09-07-2006, 05:28 PM   #44
Sekiray
Rep
Drives: 330I

I dont really understand why people upgrade within the same line of cars. For example, going from 2004 acura RSX to 2005 acura RSX (When they had a mini face lift). The rsx is just an example but you get the pt. Its a waste of money unless you are loaded up the butt. I dont care if they take my 330I for 40 or so. Id still have to pay about 5-6K that can be used towards a new car in 4-5 years? Why not just save up the 5-6k, instead of living by the pay check and enjoying your youth too much, only to be boggled down by our shitty healthcare system when your health fails (where I assure you, will wish you had that 6000 dollars for some type of operation). I stretched it a bit, but 6-10 thousand dollars saved now can be the ticket to that M3, new 5 series, etc... I don think its worth the Horsepower/Torque upgrade, esp when everything else is pretty much the same. When you go from a BMW 3 series 2006 to a 3 series 2007, you dont get as excited as you were when you went from some other car (or even the E46) to the E90/E92.
Appreciate 0