Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Daniels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
This is certainly an interesting build. Although I dont have any information I can provide to help lead in the right direction, I do hope you keep us posted on your progress should you go through with the build.
Thanks, I'll definitely put a thread somewhere to document the build and keep me motivated (nothing like a bunch of "any updates?" posts to force me into the shop). Is there a build-log section on here?

I may just end up using the E90 325i as a test platform for mechanical fitment / break-in / tuning of the M120. This way I won't have to worry about any OEM electrical integration. Then I'll pull the engine/trans back out and set it aside until I find a good E91 candidate.

Too many engines floating around; choice is a burden.

Attached a photo of the $750 (Canuckistani Pesos) 325i I scooped up last week. Anyone need parts?
Not sure if there is a specific area on the forum for builds, not that I've seen at least. You might be best off posting it in the general E90/E91/E92 forum.

If you've got parts that you want to sell off then you'll probably get more hits putting that info in the general build thread and opening a new thread in the for sale section (and linking to it in the build thread).

How'd it you manage to get it so cheap? I'm guessing there's something big that's wrong with it?
Appreciate 0