View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
Cahagan88
New Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW E92 / 07 CBR 600RR

VRSF - Fantastic!

Hey guys, I just had to rave about the amazing Customer Support and help I have received from VRSF. I am new to the BMW community and have completely fallen in love with my N54 platform and E92 chassis. I reached out for help and information from VRSF a few weeks ago and have been in contact ever since. They are super awesome and really great folks. I ordered my catless downpipes and have been blown away by the quality and craftsmanship. I have also just ordered my inlets, outlets and oil catch can. Not only are the products affordable they are outstanding quality and carry a great warranty. I am very excited to continue to work with them and purchase more products. I will also be ordering my catback exhaust, FMIC and any other performance parts I need. I hope other's interested in performance mod's will check out VRSF and do business with them. You will be very satisfied and happy. I am going to write some reviews of my installations and create videos as well. I do own an XI and there are a few different things that are required for ceratin mods. I will transfer my pictures of my parts over soon and get those attached as well so everyone can see the quality.
Appreciate 0