View Single Post
      01-04-2020, 05:33 AM   #3
shannon1
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 323i M-Sport

Garage List
Hi mate, thanks for the thoughts. Yeah, its a dreadful time. I've got friends in the NSW Southern Highlands and South Coast and family in Western Regional NSW. They're all ok but they've all packed caravans, van and trailers ready to leave at a moments notice. Some have already left and are just waiting to see if there's any terrible news or when they can finally go home. Some friends of friends have already been told the sad news that there's not much for them to return too.

Its a terrible time and my heart and thoughts go out to anyone who is or may be affected. I wish everyone a happy new year, but I know there are those that this is not a happy or celebratory time. To them, I wish the very best and that they know our thoughts are with them and that we, they're fellow Aussies, are behind them all the way.

For me, when this is finally all over, the best that I can think of doing, is not jumping on the climate change or blame game band wagon that will be sure to start, but instead, make as many donations as I can to places like buy a bail and RFS and buy as much local products from both the drought and fire affected areas as possible to help rebuild the local communities up again.
Appreciate 2
jzx_andy245.00
BSG33530.50