09-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #8
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
sorry to hear, but i drive quite often in bergen county and really never get busted. got LUX, no plate and tints. i also dont drive like a douche on local roads, so that may be the reason why they dont get me. (not saying you do lol)
haha i drive like a grandma round here and seriously had no reason to get pulled over other than the tint and plates. i even got pulled over at 3am once coming from a friend's place WHILE driving 5mph under the speed limit bc i was trying to find a certain street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Pick up some 3M dual locking tape from target or any store that sells stationary stuff. I put two vertical strips down both sides of my plate and have it stuck on my front bumper. No issues and it takes me 2 seconds to pull the front plate off for pics. The strips are semi clear so it doesn't stand out that much but i usually edit them out easily in photoshop

i agree w/ alex..... that doesn't look too sturdy.

i found this that the nsx guys use. its not motorized like the swift plate but it looks a lot cleaner. think it'll fit our cars? bout $100

available for photoshoots in NJ/NY area. click links for ::samples:. http://lul77.zenfolio.com/
Appreciate 0