09-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #101
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
People, let's agree to disagree and squash the beef. I've read through this entire thread and I personally concluded to myself that certain people are quite smart in their demeanour of discrimination.

It doesn't surprise me that some people are this way but such is life. I hate to think what is actually going on in Syria right now.

I think Mob17 was quite right in voicing his thoughts.

I dislike violence so that's me over and out!

Peace!
Black bold text: Aside from my disdain for unsupported claims, what is the beef?

Red text: ??? I don't understand what you mean.

Green text: Everyone is free to air their thoughts. I have no issue with that. I do believe however that if one is airing thoughts and seeking simple replies that a poll is a better vehicle than written commentary. If one bothers to offer an opinion, one should be prepared to have it contested as well as to support one's opinion with a coherent, plausible line of reasoning.

Other black text: The Syrian citizens are indeed the real losers in the situation. It is very unfortunate that they are the ones who must suffer the failings of a power hungry, control freak of a dictator like Assad. Though everyone can accept a benevolent dictator, Assad isn't one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0