02-08-2017, 09:52 AM   #35
SoCalHarley
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthuar View Post
Quoted then I try to elaborate it a bit forward, just in my personal point of view.
Instead of purchasing the general license plus a OTS one, why don't make a clever all included package which offer to the customer:

- D flashed in Comfort Xhp
- DS flashed in Sport Xhp
- M flashed Race Xhp

I think the customership experience would be better, and, last but not least a bit cheaper
I think this is a good idea however one of the biggest complaints of the Alpina B3 flash in D was the laziness of it. I personally would opt initially for D and DS flashed in Sport and M in Race. I can see however where being able to pick and choose the Map that fits personal preference in D,S, and M would be necessary as some may want other variations. Once the product is out and there is feedback on majority preference a packaged option like you are suggesting would be a great idea.
JB4 G5, xHP Stage 3 TCU, Wagner EVO 1 FMIC, VRSF DP's, Corsa mufflers w/x-pipe, Mr.5 intake, 25 row oil cooler, ST coilovers, Hotchkis swaybars, rear subframe inserts, Dynavin N7, 3M brushed black interior trim , Apex PS-7 wheels, Continental 235/35/19 & 275/30/19
Appreciate 0