monkeybingo
First Lieutenant
Mongolia
Rep
Drives: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Do I have the solution? Unfortunately no. But I do have suggestions:
Better "mental and emotional evaluations" of Police Officers on a regular basis. Not just upon hiring but regularly to see where their heads at. And I definitely believe the need for Body Cameras is clear. It protects ALL involved. But especially can clear or defend these types of deadly situations.
But here is the reality.. those are just some vague tests that you can't force to quit the job. Let's say you fail the tests and lose the job, the cop will sue the shit out of that police department. Bet lawyers will line up on the police station to get a piece. There are truly no way to fix this issue. May be the body cam might help to avoid from stupid decisions like this but there will be ways to manipulate. stop recording.ect..... This race issue in America will be getting worse and worse........................ I have no hope and I myself avoid going to the hood with my kids.. Not because I am racist. but because I want to avoid any risk of getting hurt/robbed/ect. Yes it's a stereotype but this is the reality of America.
Appreciate 0