View Single Post
      09-17-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
nOEMm
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 e92

Cliché: Alpine White on Coral Red LCI

Some would say the most stereotypical BMW, others would say arguably the greatest color scheme to ever grace a 3 Series...who am I to judge . At any rate, apparently I'm not getting enough attention in real life so I'm taking to the internet for more self-satisfaction.

2011 e92 335i M-Sport Package

Bought the car bone stock almost two years ago and have done a few minor things, nothing like 90% of you other shmucks that make my car look like a souped up Camry.

Mods to-date (in order of purchase)
-Gloss black roof/mirrors wrap
-Remus Race
-LTMW quad diffuser gloss black
-Cobb AP
-AG M590 Bespoke I Smoked Graphite (19x8.5 19x9.5)
-PPK Flash & Aplina TCU Flash
-High-kick CF spoiler
-VRSF CP

I'm at that point where the next mechanical mods would actually start to take some effort, which is slightly intimidating because if anything ever went wrong I'd be out of my element very fast. Would love to dabble in a high-flow catted DP but don't completely understand repercussions as far as emissions and daily driving goes.

So let me know what other completely unnecessary things you think I should waste my money on next because its been over two months since I burned a paycheck and spending money on food, alcohol, and GF only buys so much happiness. Note: Before telling me to DROP IT understand I live in downtown Chicago and almost bottom out every time I pull into my underground parking garage....
Attached Images

‘15 F85 X5M Mineral White - Aragon Brown Full
Appreciate 0