View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 12:49 PM   #5
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
damn. too bad its not a guy. it would be much easier to deal with. If you talk to her one on one, she'll probably think youre mansplaining to her. And later on, her attitude will probably get worse towards you. You might have to just suck it up, man. Are you close with your boss at all?

Also, pics or it didn't happen.

If it were a guy, there would be no issue. I tried explaining to her before that I am busy and will make time for her when I don't have such pressing issues at hand. It did no good. She is one of those types that has no concept of reality. Her reality is what she has built up in her mind and trying to explain anything differently is only considered as making excuses. She is beyond logic. At this point I am not close with anyone here at all due to the circumstances. I thought I was close to the plant manager before I found out he was discussing with her the conversation that we had. This only empowered her and alienated me.

You don't want to see pics. We're talking late 50's early 60's 300 pounds plus. Holier than thou attitude. Listens to country music all day, sings and snaps her fingers.

I've explained previously that trying to have a conversation with her is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, she will still shit on the board then strut around as if she won.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00