View Single Post
      04-28-2016, 12:14 PM   #252
335dsleeper
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09' 335d 10'35D

I logged a few pulls with torque. Boost numbers dont appear to be holding to redline. I might try to use the EWG only and compare the logs. Not sure if I'm getting flutter or if the DDE is opening the gate when it sees something going wrong i.e. EGT or A/F ratio.

Doing a 4th gear pull is a bit problematic as the car tends to downshift as I don't have full manual or DS modes with this TCU. It's rather annoying!

The Carly and torque app is giving pretty high CACT temps too. I'm seeing 100-110* over ambient according to each app. I'm not sure it's an accurate temp though. I don't see how they could be that high with 13gph being sprayed pre CACT sensor. I might try an analog temp prove to see what IATs are in the manifold during a full pull.

The rain delayed further testing yesterday but, I might try and get out there later today to see if i can capture boost/ EMP numbers. So far, I don't think I'm seeing the power restricting EMP's DWR/ TDIwyse often mention, although I assume this is because of boost bleed off up to.

Mtf
Appreciate 0