View Single Post
      04-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #2
philgli
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevelyth View Post
So basically I updated my car which is a 2012 335i XDrive coupe to the new version of MHD stage 1 and it seems that things are going wrong.

The burbles are now much quieter compared to the BETA of the hard burbles. It seemed before I had it set to fire at >3000 rpm and at just 3000 I would get gunshot loud burbles but now they seem weak until I get to about 5k.

I also am running XHP stage 3 and now the trans seems so jerky going from 2nd to 3rd then 4th to 5th. In normal D in a parking lot it seems like it slips then slams into 3rd. I know this is an aggressive software but it didn't seem to do this before I updated. Should I reset driver adaptations and if so how would I go about doing this?

The second thing is on a rev I hear the intake sound but when I let off it sounds like a fluttering sound coming from either my DV or BMS intake I cannot tell. It happens all the way down the Rev range and it almost reminds me of a recirculating wastegate. It has never done this until recently.

Finally, I took some logs (i will post them here soon) but my rail pressure is all over the place from 3k to 4k along with about 3 degrees of time being pulled throughout the rev range.

Does anybody have any idea on these things? I change the oil every 7k and have replaced just about every problematic N55 part. I just don't understand why its so jerky and feels slower now.
i would definitely post logs, that will help. Also, i think a few people will say to reset adaptations. Was any other work done around the same time that could be attributing to the noises?