10-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #11
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NokTurNaL 330i View Post
I have full PS Kit on my 330i and am very happy with it but can't compare to your other options since I am not familiar with them. Before I got it I talked to my BMW tuning shop and they recommended the OEM PS kit since it is specifically designed for the vehicle they told me all customers were very happy with it. You need to specify vehicle type if you order it and you will get springs that are designed for your model and match shocks.

Handling wise it is a significant improvement over stock sport, decreased roll, better turn in feel, damping - all of it. The front roll bar has a different geometry. It is more comfortable than sport yet it handles better. As you enter corners you can just tap the brakes lightly, turn in and voila. Much easier to drive, fast and slow, then before. You almost get two vehicles in one - dd and a nice set-up for track. Here is an additional impact. As soon as you put in this suspension you will notice how horrible the subframe bushings are but that will be the case even with other performance options. Guess what's my next mod?

Also, if you get good tires and M3 bits (at least in front) you will transform your car. This is how sport package should have handled from the factory. I am very happy with it.
Well the BMW PS certainly seems like a very good piece of kit. But I have decided now to buy the ACS shocks.

But thanks for your reply. Its made me wonder about changing the suspension bits after.
Appreciate 0