View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
jhilly8982
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMEddy View Post
I have noticed the past few weeks around campus that people really don't know how to take care of their cars, or simply do not care about them. Today I was walking to class and saw a E92 335i with damage to the front bumper as if they pulled into or out of a spot and hit another car and it also had a basket ball sized dent in the door. So what I have noticed around campus is that their are a ton of high end cars (Range Rover, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche ect.) that you can tell are completely neglected and abused.. I just don't get how people can let this happen or be okay with this.. Anyone else have similar experiences or stories?

I treat my car like its a child, I know every scratch and imperfection on the car and try and keep those to a minimum.. Just don't get how some people can treat such an expensive possession like crap...
Do you go to UVM? Graduated in '06. Lots of BMW, range, mercedes and no students took care of their cars, especially since their parents bought them. Heck, I noticed in Vermont no one had car pride. Lots of unwashed, muddy vehicles. Nature of the area I guess.
Appreciate 0