09-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #28
TenshiWingusu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlantedEyeXI View Post
Yea I reset from 12 to 1 comm 3... and the guage sweeps to your current fuel on initial startup I think, I was just being paranoid. Yesterday I even changed the lines from both turbos to the solenoids just in case they were broken. So thats pretty much every line changed so far.
Ok out of whack meaning ign corr value of 200, boost response 255, bcg 200 i think... Do I just adjust them manually. When I got the procede loaded with the 5-23 I checked the parameters and they were what I normally see, ign corr 100, boost response 100 etc. I don't know why the 5-23 I'm trying to upload now has those issues no matter the stage. and when I started the car, check engine light and a long crank.. so I went back again to 7-29 with the 108 frimware. Still haven't solved the low boost issue tho... going adj the BCG like you said today.
Did you wait 10 seconds after resetting #3 before moving to the #2 adaptation? I know for a fact that if you move on before the dme has reset it will mess up a ton. I'll keep you posted on what shiv and I figure out, but from the looks of it i have a few issues one might be the procede the other might be old worn wastegates. Here is a log that we took yesterday with a gauge hooked up to my WGA line. The Vac onset for 100% WGDC is very slow...