View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rocket View Post
I think you're going to have rubbing issues. As I mentioned in your previous thread, I am also on H&R Sport springs with stock shocks and I have the exact same tire setup as you are going to except 8.5" front rim (+38) and 10" rear rim (+40). I'm rubbing quite a bit both front and back. I don't have rolled fenders as I think the rubbing is inside the fender well. I'm going to try stiffer shocks (Koni Yellow Sport) to see if it helps and will let you know. Otherwise, coilovers may be the solutions.
rubbing I solved with a Dremel easily, I need bump stops...looking for them and can't find anyone to overnight them lol!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0