E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Mmmmmmm great race!! I haven't seen a shake up in F1 like that EVER!!!!

The new rules work. Those cars were close and able to be right up under each other's rear wing. There was one shot of Massa in friday practice, where he was exiting a turn and he was all sorts of out of shape. But, he was able to regain control and keep it going. No way would he have been able to save that without the amount of mechanical grip the new tires provide. Yay Slicks!!

Huge congrats go out to the entire crew over @ BrawnGP. Holy $hit wow!!! I was hoping for a result like that, but didn't think it was actually possible. For them to have maximized their potential so well in the first race out. Vettel was incredible as well. Looks like The RBR car has some serious speed. Now we'll start seeing the effects of Adrian Newey over there.

As for the next race, now that the circus will be hitting up a much larger, wider track. It will be very interesting to see how the new rules play out there. Opening lap headed into the crazy complex that comprises the 1st 3 turns @ Sepang will be awesome.

I am headed down to San Diego next weekend (BMW CCA AutoX and teen driving school), anyone have ideas of places I can go to watch the race there? If my hotel doesn't have SpeedTV.
i thought Barrichello is gonna screw up with a poor start...and see Vettel and Kubica on the podium...but oh well...both got too hot in the corner and crashed out....

the reduced downforce (or turbulence air with 2008's configuration)....allows the car to tug right into each other's rear and overtake.....significantlly much more overtake with reduced downforce plus KERS.....