View Single Post
      03-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #99
AlienDNA
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i LeMans Blue

As a long-time BMW F1 fan (ever since they started supplying engines for Brabham, basically), I was hugely pissed at Kubica's accident. I think he and Vettel were equally at fault, though. Idiots. Maybe they didn't get the memo that the new scoring system doesn't take effect until next year?

I'm fairly stunned that Hamilton ended up where he did, but that was largely the result of some bad luck for Massa and dumb mistakes by some others. He really didn't have a third place drive.

Can people please give the "historic outing for a new team" story a rest? After all, Brawn isn't a new team - it's Honda with a new paint job and slightly different engine. And Honda was really just BAR, and BAR was really just Tyrell, so this team has been around since 1958. It's about damn time they won from the pole.

How on earth did Kazuki Nakajima ever get a ride in F1? I used to think he had pictures of someone in a compromising situation, but after Mosley slid through his Nazi-hooker scandal last year, I knew that couldn't be true. My new theory is that Nakajima is a witch.

And, I know, Piquet is blaming his brakes for his trip to the beach, but is anyone at all surprised?

Appreciate 0