View Single Post
      12-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #1149
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft
Nothing is friendly when people manipulate other people.

You already took your wheels off, the sound system now. Obviously you are eager to prove something.

We, and as in I and other people collectively have raced other M6's from rolls and a stop. We have nothing to prove, we don't care about the outcome. It's merely for fun.

Just to clarify. You might want to list your actual mods if you want WE to show up.
Seems like youre making it seem more actually judging by your post., grant talked to me before about running my m6 first and well, here i am and you seem a little hurt like i had asked this person first? Lol I thought I mentioned it before? Would you like to inspect my vehicle since what I posted before? Was missed? Also ess tuning isn't too impressive I for one don't know where you got that I have an ess tune from but I remember phouc assuming I did and that wasn't right. I am simply stating I don't see a bolt on 335i beating an m6 which is why I asked to see it first hand , you're coming at me with insults and trying to make it seem more, so unless grant an you are sharing a car I don't see anything what's wrong If I am not bragging on what I've Lost to or beaten in the past, they're jus cars you know, not making one person better than the other like you tryin to make it seem sir.

Also, you're making this a little more serious, it's a car meet and pulls after? Doesn't that what car guys do? Are you expecting me to talk smack that I can lose to someone or beat someone? Because I am 27 years old and am a little too grown for that, again I don't talk smack first, I just show up.
Appreciate 0