View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #411
loweredram
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeez85 View Post
I purchased the CIC 7.1 unit from AVIN, and I cannot get the holes in the bezel to line up with the factory located holes. I've read through the thread and noticed other people have encountered this same issue. I have the monitor pushed in as far as I can applying pressure, and I still can't get it lined up enough for the screws to grab ahold. Some people have mentioned trimming the bezel to get the holes to line up. Any information on exactly what you trimmed and how you went about that?

I had the same exact issue with my 07 335i. Just installed the unit yesterday and could get the right side lined up enough to get the screw lined up but not the left . Turned out after pushing and cursing for an hour I pulled the unit out and could see on the bottom Left corner where the unit was touching from me pushing on it. Got out the dremel and cut that section out It was small but enough for me to get the screws in. 4x4 swore up and down the unit would fit .....it did after I trimmed inside the Dash.
Appreciate 0