View Single Post
      12-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #158
quattr0
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i DD, 991.2 weekend toy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
What bugs? That car doesn't have a HPFP failure which is why a lot of the 335i owners have strayed away from BMW. I wouldn't be surprised if that engine takes away the #1 spot from BMW in the engine of the year.
If you go to Audzine you will see posts reported with the following issues:

1. Hesitation
2. Water pump
3. I forgot what this one was but you'll get the idea

If I could afford an S4 which is close to 60k with decent equip, there is no doubt I will go with S4. I know you could get an S4 for high 40s barebone but then I would get a loaded (sport, premium, folded seat, cold weather packages) for 47k if I'll go with 335i.

HPFP doesn't scare me. It happened to me. It didn't leave me stranded on the freeway. I was able to drive home with 1/2 engine light at normal speed. Went to the dealer. 2 hours later I was on the road. If you could find a car with the same handling and power/torque/luxury/price range like the 335i, let me know.

There is no point with arguing S4 is better than 335i. S4 is a better car. Afterall, like someone said before, why do you guys want to argue a brand new car with a 3-year old car/technology?

All these posts about S4 are retarded and wasted of bandwidth. We already know it is better than 335i overall.
Appreciate 0