Major
Rep
Drives: Black lci e90 335 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNeTyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2485 View Post
What's the spring rate for the ers ?
Personally I would up them by 12-15% for a pure street application and have Ben at PSI adjust the dampers to match. When you get a R&T setup form them you get custom valving unless you choose not to (and take an additional discount). If you up the rates, you'll probably want to tweak it.

If I was using it on track I'd up the rates a lot more, but I'd want to consult with Ben @PSI on that after some other tweaks, like further tightening of the subframes w/delrin, beefing up the bar mounts, considering my tire choice/width, etc. It all factors. I'm on 225's for street use and I'd want more rubber on track, maybe 235 or 245.. I'd need to figure out where the weight of the larger wheel/tire hurt braking/acceleration and made any larger a losing proposition given the limited HP.
I'll contact Ben@psi for more info right now the car handles ok with m3 rsb and rear swaybar and sonic tuning coilovers. Eventually I will get aluminum rsb though and get custom springs for my coilovers. I'll honestly probably go with swift custom springs. Right now i have my front dampers at 22 clicks to stiff and rear 24 clicks to stiff. 24 is the stiffest
Appreciate 0