Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Have you bought stuff from us before, and has this same situation happened to you before? Please do not give mis impressions on the way we operate if you have not bought anything from us before, or do not know how things work.

As for the OP, not everything comes from the same location. Most likely, the tracking number that you recieved is for the H&R springs.

Unless, for some reason, the item started out in socal and then moved to MA, then that is when you should/would want to contact me and send an e-mail to orders************.com

For the painted items, sometimes they are on back order, since they can only make so many and take so many orders at a time. We have to reserve it ahead of time, that way we make sure you get a set. If we wait to charge your card when the items are suppose to arrive, they may have all sold out already.

Again, if you got a tracking number, then that means something is shipping out, and you should be expecting a package soon.

-Don
If you would actually give me my RMA, it would be great. I sent you an RMA request on 9/30 and never heard back from you!