View Single Post
      06-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #1875
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacE90 View Post
In between annual trips to the detail person, I usually visit my local wash bay and spray down the car. I never use the wash brush as I want to avoid swirl marks on my freshly resprayed front end. The result is a fine layer of grime that is never really washed away.

Is there a product that I can spray on while using the power washer at the car wash that will actually get the car clean and not leave behind dirt while I spot dry the car?
Unfortunately there is no way to completely clean your vehicle without touching it... so no, there are no products that you can simply spray on the car prior to pressure washing that will enable you to remove all of the dirt.

If you are unable to perform a traditional hand wash, here are your options...

What you need to do is, after pressure washing and rinsing the vehicle with the spot-free rinse, use a quick detailer, waterless wash, or rinseless washing product to properly remove the remaining dirt from the surface of the paint. A waterless wash is your best option if you're going to the local car wash...

In this video, I go over a quick review of CarPro EcH2O Waterless wash and how to properly use a waterless wash.

Waterless washes provide considerably more cleaning power and lubrication than a traditional quick detailer, which is why I personally recommend this as the best choice for cleaning your vehicle without buckets of water and/or hoses.

Let me know if you've got any questions!

-Zach
Appreciate 0