View Single Post
      05-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #107
Biginboca
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Yeah, that is what I meant, just unsure if I should've called it that or not..

Whilst I have you here, just to reaffirm, the TB bolted up just fine to the n54 IM?

Edit: Just saw a suuuuper good deal for a manifold for 50 bucks.
But its bare bones as it gets, no pressure sensor included, no tubing of any sorts either.
What say you?
If that is all I need, and no 'peripherals' so to speak from the manifold, then yay me.
The WCR Throttle Body bolts right up, no worries there. You will not be using anything peripheral to the manifold, so no worries there.

The issues will be venting the PCV and the Evap line that connects to the N52 manifold just left of where the throttle body mounts. The N54 manifold has no place to attach that evap line so you will have to add a port somewhere to attach it.

The PCV line you can open up the blank already in the manifold and mount the heater there, just fab up your own line you can’t reuse the stock pcv line from the valve cover.

Honestly, for your uses you would probably be better off using a N54 TB cause you can put the evap line right onto it. And I’ve seen complete N54 manifolds with Throttle Body as cheap as $150 on this forum. It’s a nice savings over the WCR big bore TB and with the SC it probably would work great.
Appreciate 1
Noir883.00