j.t.
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwner View Post
When i bought my car , I was in the same boat as you , looking for better angel eye, low and high beam bulbs , what a mistake. I ended expending way more that I wanted. Recommendation : I know you can find aftermarket headlamps for around $300/$400CAD with integrated LED/CCFL angel eyes rings ( They are really bright) , with projectors for HIDs and you will be way more happier . Sell or keep you stock headlamps and close that page, don't waste time and money , you will never be happy if really want to have GOOD headlights .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwner View Post
When i bought my car , I was in the same boat as you , looking for better angel eye, low and high beam bulbs , what a mistake. I ended expending way more that I wanted. Recommendation : I know you can find aftermarket headlamps for around $300/$400CAD with integrated LED/CCFL angel eyes rings ( They are really bright) , with projectors for HIDs and you will be way more happier . Sell or keep you stock headlamps and close that page, don't waste time and money , you will never be happy if really want to have GOOD headlights .

Where did you get your headlights from? I found a few online but I'm not sure if I want to risk getting error codes or flickering.