07-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #39
djjasper
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I must be missing something in the translation. I have the 'other' FMIC that is being crucified here and I cannot find the fault. Absolute plug and play <30min start to finish install.

What are the real world performance differences that will be realized and noticed (not laboratory measured) between the two? You know I can go out and spend $130 on some new Nike Vomero 6's or I can go get the other guys brand for 20% less. You can present to me the laboratory tests that show the differences but while running around the block am I going to notice or care?

See attached. Stock COBB Stg 1+ FMIC Aggressive v4.01 ST

What am I missing? How would this log look different with the Helix? What would I notice different with the Helix?

I live in the world of Consulting. If you cannot show the value in the difference it doesn't matter. I cannot find the 'value' in the difference.

T
The problem with your intercooler is the pinch point that restricts air flow. The problem with the company that makes it is their disrespectful business practices. They're like Walmart. Manufacture a reasonable replica of a successful product and undercut the price. That's pretty lame.
Appreciate 0