12-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #17
FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
A month after I get my SG 335d M-Sport, a neighbor half a mile away buy SG 335d M-Sport... I was sort of pissed.
Lol. They say its the greatest form of flattery. Time for some mods to Differentiate the vehicles. Forged rims? Carbon fiber roof?

If it makes you feel any better, my old street had 12 houses. I bought a brilliant black Mazda rx8 in 2003 (2004 MY, which was the first year). I custom ordered matte black Enkei RPF1s with perfectly measured offsets & widths to fit 275s all the way around with no rubbing, tinted windows, changed out the b-pillar appliqué, added chrome fender strakes & fuel filler door, blacked out the turn signals leaving a small sliver exposed (looked mean), installed double-din touchscreen head unit, etc, etc. A few months later my neighbor buys a BB RX8, I'm thinking "that's cool; our street looks like a before and after shot", then he started to attempt to duplicate every mod I had performed.

Stuff like that happens. At least you know your ride is good enough that people want to copy it!

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0