Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Had a chance to meet Makkan today. Top bloke. It was very nice to finally meet him and put a face to a name.

Did the following for me:

Dension coding
Dension wiring
Dashcam hardwiring (all hidden)
Digital speed coding
Digital (instant) MPG coding
Alarm chirp uncoding (coded previously by him but not wanted anymore)

The dashcam wiring is all hidden away behind the trim. He added a little box which will basically enable my dashcam to have a parking mode, even though it's not designed for one I'll put some pics up on the dashcam thread soon.

The instant MPG is quite useful to have, and i was shocked at how wrong the MPG needle was (by 10mpg sometimes). Yes, even the digital one isn't going to be perfect but at least it's better.

Unfortunately i didnt get a chance to check out all his retrofits/installs in his car, but i liked his car. Hopefully next time!

The guy is a genius and his work is very impressive. Hard to believe it's just a hobby for him. Did everything in his stride. Thank you Sam!
PLEASE Take pics of the dash cam installation and a little more info on the parking mode would be great... As you and i both know, i could do with one after someone keeps damaging my front end!
Lol. Yes i think it would be great for you to get a cam. Parking mode aside, it would be a god send in any insurance claims. But hopefully we will never need it for that!
Appreciate 0