Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
There will be no ring driving without suitable insurance I'm afraid...I mean, would you if you weren't suitably covered? Too much to lose and a risk too far for me
I probably would. I mean, most of my modifications would in all likelyhood not be covered by my insurance anyway. But then, that's me! In your case I probably wouldn't either. Or ask Tone to organise an insurance. He can organise anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
Lets catch up later in the year and we'll see just how well the ultimate driving machine stacks up to the taxi Was discussing with a friend today how [added: we] might just pop over to the Pistenklause for a steak in the next few weeks and drive back the next day because, well, what better use for a car like this
That would be cool. And you could do a few passenger laps with me on the 'Ring, and do a bit of Autobahn driving with your SLS. Or maybe let Uli drive a lap? He's never crashed a car!

I also have to baptise our second BMW in the family on the 'Ring, might do that at the same time. You could coach Sarah in that case!

Alpina_B3_Lux