vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockIt View Post
Quick update. Car has been into dealer to be looked at and predictably they could find nothing wrong with it and suggested that I bring it back if it happened again. (No courtesy car offered and no real interest shown by the staff). It has since happened again several times and on Saturday I had to stop driving it and get out of the car to cool down as even with the system switched off, hot air was creeping through the dash vents. Then on Saturday evening it worked perfectly.

Unfortunately the service department isn't open on a Saturday so couldn't take it back. Happened on the way to work this morning as well and I am now getting officially p****d off. So it's backl to the dealer and a demand to speak to the Service Manager.
Gav, just take a video of it happening with your mobile & show it to your dealer. Tell them you're fed up with this & you expect them to sort it out, without having your time wasted once more. If they continue this line of action, you'll bill them directly.

Seriously, there is a Technical Service Bulletin related to the diagnosis of aircon & heating problems- I've attached a copy for your use, below.

All the best.

Viv
Attached Images
File Type: pdf SIB640407.pdf (81.7 KB, 1675 views)

Appreciate 0