View Single Post
      07-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #14
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
LOL don't get me wrong wasn't knocking you, but at Cubs games there do seem like there are more people there just to be there and drink as opposed to watch baseball - as evidenced by the amount of people who get up to get beer/food when we're on defense. I guess offense is more exciting but personally I like to watch pitchers duels. For contrast, when I go to Sox games it seems more people are there to actually watch baseball and watch all aspects of the games, not just cheer when someone gets a hit.

Of course I'm not one of those who gets all pissed about it (like my dad does - he's a Sox fan), you paid for your ticket go there and enjoy it however you like to, if the game is secondary to you that doesn't bother me as long as you're not stopping me from watching it. I like watching baseball with Sox fans more, the only annoying thing is even if they're not playing the Cubs, they do seem to have more a "second team" mentality and always seem to take shots at the Cubs. Seems kind of fruitless IMO, why worry about dissing the Cubs when the game on is Sox/A's or something
Appreciate 0