Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M/T

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by poi890 View Post
Hi guys, I am here today on sad terms. A deranged man tried to run me off the road on
friday may 16 2014 6:00 PM on HIGHWAY 17A going northbound towards the tunnel from Tsawwassen to Richmond. This happened in Between Ladner and Tsawassen on Highway 17A right after the overpass detour where you turn right to go up a ramp.

(For everyone's information: I am a very talented driver and I pride myself on my great driving)
I was just relaxing minding my own business listening to music driving down the highway, in the slow lane, going highway speed (90km/h). Never seen this guy prior to this, I don't know this man at all, never had any previous conflict on the road. This man literally had to have only seen me and my car for about 3 seconds before the hit and run occurred, after I went over the overpass ramp. He was in front of me but in the other lane, about 100 feet away from me. There was another car in my lane even further than he was (about 200 feet). I was just relaxing and I didn't think anything of it at all. I wasn't ready for the terrifying attack this man tried to launch on me. As I even went near this guy (I wasn't driving bad or anything at all just relaxing cruising down the highway in the slow lane this was absolutely unprovoked) he all of a sudden violently cut me off like he was trying to run me off the road, he somehow got behind me and then rear ended me from behind doing highway speed to try to make me flip or spin out into the ditch, He hit me very hard from behind, I thought he would have taken off my rear bumper and tail lights, I handled the car well and avoided spinning the car and I immediately pulled over to the side of the road on the shoulder lane, the man pulled up behind me and then viciously started running towards my car and he tried to open my door to pull me out of my car. Then I sped away but remained in the shoulder lane while I was on the phone to 911. Then started chasing me all the way to the police station but then took off towards Surrey/North Delta down Ladner Trunk Road. I feel like my life was in danger and this man was trying to cause me serious harm or death. I don't know if he had a weapon when he approached my car, I don't know if he was drunk or on drugs. I think maybe he was a jealous coward of my new car and I'm a young guy driving it, or he was trying to car jack me. I can't believe people get away with doing bad things all the time in Canada.
Paramedics came to check me and I went to the hospital to get totally checked out, a police man came from RCMP to take a report. I am 20 years old, I have never been in an accident, I am a very alert and focused driver. Driving is my passion. I drive a white f30.

I have since had:
minor neck injuries, trouble sleeping, high stress, fear, anxiety, withdrawal,
I have:
$3000 - $4000 worth of damage to the rear end of my car.
I am going to need to check in with my doctor as my neck is still stiff and feels funny. I am going to have to take time off work from my heavy labor job.

The police couldn't find him, as I didn't have a full plate number.

1988 - 1998(perhaps older or newer) black pick-up truck(maybe toyota, or dodge.)
repainted, amateur paintjob, matte black or dull black or smoke grey color,
I believe it may have a blue OEM color underneath the black paint,
may or may not have a ram cage, may or may not have a lift kit installed.
large spare tire in the back pick up cab, may or may not have support beans that I believe are either black or yellow.

I DIDNT GET THE FULL LISENSE PLATE I BELIEVE THE FIRST PART MIGHT BE "KS ** **" or "KS 51 **"

mans description: Caucasian, looks greasy, medium build, very short beard or nearly clean shaven, Oakley - style police - style sunglasses, short haircut nearly shaved, aged mid 20's to early 30's, dark grey t shirt with either beige shorts or dirty jean pants,

If you have any information please contact the RCMP of Deas Island, Surrey, or Richmond.

If anyone witness this please come forward.
Thats insane man, I would have ran the fucker over.
Appreciate 0