View Single Post
      08-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #55
DriveBikeRun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchX3 View Post
Having the exact same issues with my 11' 335 with N55. I've replaced the alternator and battery. It has a new water pump in last 20k miles. In my case the voltage drops. It seems to happen when I romp on the gas but sometimes it happens for no reason at all. I have no tune..completely stock. This is driving me flippin' crazy. I have to pull over and restart the engine to get the voltage back up to 14.5.

OP have you had any resolution with yours?
I would like to get an update from this guy. I sent him a PM as well. Everyone that has tried replacing parts in this thread has been disappointed so far. He apparently had success after removing his MHD tune and there are some signs that point toward software, such as a restart clearing the issue immediately.

My car is still in the shop with a very competent tech who is going down the diagnostic path and I'm about to go down there and completely remove MHD. I have had the issue on both stage 0 and stage 2, so I mean completely uninstall it.