View Single Post
      01-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
niqui
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

D1S xenons; 6k and 8k

Hi,
I had D1S xenons custom made for my car and for my local buddies and fellow member friends. I have a few extra sets left-over of each 6k or 8k. I am not a vendor or anything, I just have a few extra sets, so if anybody would like them please let me know.

My family has been in lighting for 50 years, automotive and office. We do a lot of private label, as well as our own, and these xenons were rated best D1S of 2010. They are made in Korea and guaranteed for a year from me personally - I guarantee that they are the best you can buy for under 400$ a set.
We made the same xenons for OEM and other top tier brands prior.

They are all pre-tested at the plant for color reproduction, thermal consistency and heat dissipation as well as ignition.

They are 140 shipped to Canada, 5$ more to the USA.

(this is not a commercial post, I have about 5 sets left from the last batch for fellow members and local friends and just offering them up here - they can chime in on their quality)

*Thanks for letting me use your cars in the pics (running these bulbs): Z4M and 328i have 6k xenons, black m3 has stock for comparison, Greenhell has 8ks.

thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by niqui; 01-13-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 0