View Single Post
      04-05-2018, 10:34 PM   #39
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

You guys are freaking me out. I've researched this in the past and concluded the internet is full of shit(no surprise). So many biased and contradictory reports, it's nearly impossible to come up with a clear and conclusive answer as to just what we should be feeding our beloved pets.

Often the results of a bad diet for a dog is clear as the changes in their behavior is evident quickly, but not always. So, we may think we're doing them good, but they can't exactly say "Hey, asshole, this stuff is killing me", especially when they're like mine and want to eat anything and everything in sight.

Eventually wound up on DogFoodAdvisor.com and found what I think is a relatively good, dry food at a cost I can live with. NutriSource Supreme grain free, which I switch between chicken and lamb every 3 months or so. It's about $75/month for 2 Labs that average about 75lbs each. They're 12 years old and they've been on it for about 2 years now. Things seem ok, they're slowing down a bit, but I'm blaming that on age...but how does one really know?
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11466.50