12-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #112
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderedBeemer View Post
Not sure if that was sarcastic or not ! It was previously my moms car, she does not need to drive anymore since my dad decides to drive her around in his STi haha! So I get to drive the 335. They do pay for my mods, although it's not like they throw money at me and say "here go buy an exhaust". I had a bike that was useless to me at home.. so I sold it and got my jb4. I had some bent winter rims at home, sold them and got tints. etc etc. I do get little surprises sometimes where my mom ordered me my DCI
Haha that's awesome, my mom wouldn't even know what to get. Just a side note theres a lot more young people on here than everyone thinks and a few of them are extremely active posters. As time goes on even more will start to show up since these cars are getting cheaper to buy. I agree with what the other guy said, being spoiled has everything to do with how you act not simply what you receive.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0